Strategically placed dry dock in key location across Baku, Delta-ASM is conveniently located to offer unrivalled ship repair and maintenance services to the offshore and energy industries.
Delta-ASM boasts one of the largest dry docks in the AZERBAIJAN and is one of the few companies which can dock vessels over 45 meters in length and lifting capability 450 tonnes. This provides greater flexibility and a capability to cater for large and complex projects.
Delta-ASM is best placed to handle emergency repairs along with scheduled maintenance and repair work. All dry dock facilities are run by a team of experienced management and time-served professionals providing reliability and quality on every project.
Facilities also include four workshops with overhead cranes, 1,5-5 ton forklifts and state-of-the-art equipment to maximize and extend the performance of client’s vessels.
Delta-ASM Services can offer the following services at all of our dry docks:
Diesel engine overhauls on all type of engines including but not limited to: Man, Deutz, B+W Alpha, Caterpillar, Bergen/Rolls Royce, Detroit, Nohab, Wartsila, Cummins, Mitsubishi, Russian diesel engines.
- Propulsion overhaul & repairs
- Steering gears and rudder overhauls
- Structural welding services (certified)
- Vessel conversions, life extensions and refits
- Plate profiling and bending
- Machine shop with turning, drilling, boring and milling capabilities
- Electrical engineering services
- Hydraulic engineering services
- NDT - MPI, thickness surveys
- High pressure SA.2.0 hull cleaning
- Tank cleaning and removals