As specialists in the fabrication of heavy and large structures, Delta-ASM has a proven track record for providing fully integrated fabrication solutions, for a wide range of clients in the AZERBAIJAN.
Delta-ASM has a wealth of experience and expertise in the production of structural steel works for topside applications.
Frequently called upon to carry out welding processes on highly specialized structures and equipment including carbon steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals Delta-ASM can carry out site construction, maintenance and repair services in all AZERBAIJAN ports.
Delta-ASM delivers large scale service solutions in line with all the latest DNV welding and fabrication procedures including: ASME IX, AWS D1.1, BS 15614, BS 4515, EEMUA 158 and BS EN 288.
Structural steel works cotains the following services:
- Structural steel fabrication on small and large scale constructions
- Prefabrication of sea fastening materials and structures
- Structural repairs of existing equipment or vessels
- Profiling and plate rolling
- Conifer pipe spools
- Welding processes: MMA, TAGS, MIG & GSMAFW
- NDT - MPI, DPI, thickness surveys
- Load testing (jack tests, water bags and steel weights)
- Pressure testing
- Coating: paint systems and specialist coatings
- Transportation of wide and heavy loads
- Machine shop with turning, drilling, boring and milling capabilities
- Facilities for assembly, testing and commissioning of equipment
- Engineering and drawing support